Sunday, March 22, 2009

The day is over

And much has been accomplished, but it seems to be a slow process.

All the cabinet doors and bases had to be cleaned and then sanded (to make sure primer and paint will stick). Then working in a small area, I can only do so many doors at once before running out of drying space. While doors are drying, I'm painting cabinet bases and wall spaces.
The day has come to an end, the kitchen is cleaned and waiting for the sun to rise and me to start again. The Good news?? EVERYTHING (except for some wall sections) has been washed, sanded, primed and primed again! Tomorrow, the paint starts going on!
In between painting the doors and the bases, I'll finish priming the walls. When this gets all done..I get to start on the OTHER side of the kitchen! ACK!!
Luckily there are only two cabinets on that side (and I'm doing those already) but the other side of the room is LOTS OF WALL SPACE!

Enjoy the slide show of the progress!

See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

No comments: