Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Time has come

 Sometimes, life moves faster than you can run to keep up with it and that's what happened down on the farm. 

Life ran so fast, it ran away. 

The farm exists still, the same place it always did, but now, someone else is living it. Due to circumstances that I totally controlled, the farm has been sold, the previous occupants..meaning me and the x are just that, me and the x. 

The x still lives in the area but me, I took off for views much further afield. 

I'm now in the big sky state of Montana and Pennsylvania and Virginia and North Carolina. Yep, you read that right. I camp cross country when I can splitting my time up within the year between all those places. Visiting family because after all, family is the most important thing. :) 

So, here we are in 2021 and I'm determined to decide what to do here with this blog. I no longer have a completely permanent residence nor a farm to show pictures of (instead I have at least 3!) There's a lot of information here that I don't want to lose..matter of fact, there's a lot of life here I don't want to lose. 

So over the next few months, we'll see what life brings for a possible resurrection in a different path, but at least leaving these previous paths and shadows in tact so they can be revisited every once in a while. For now, just know, life moves on and so have I. 

1 comment:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Good luck with the new path you are following. I understand the blog thing, mine is 'closed to traffic' but I can't let go of it, so many hours and photos. My diary. When times change and borders open if you are anywhere near it would be fun to meet. :)