Monday, January 18, 2021

Sew..here's some of what I've been up to

Bmans Newest





Just a little update on the past several years of crafting! I've done other things, but for now, it's all about the quilts! ENJOY



A King for me, now owned by my daughter

Something lovely for someone just as lovely

Ciannons newest

For our newest Jack, who is now 6!


The one I finished Jan 15, 2021 

 
The winter storm Izzy and I got to enjoy! Pennsylvania, Dec 2020,
 just before Yule, 31 inches!


Im now in the process of creating one for my brother, and then Next up, is a new one for Lilly. :) She has no clue

3 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Wow! You are really rocking those beautiful quilts! Love them all, keep up the good work!!!

Saged Crone said...

Hey girl..how's it been! Long time no hear from..on my end mostly. Life got very...odd for me, but it is what it is and I've moved on and out in more ways than one!

Szybkie Kasyna said...

Thanks for teaching us so much with your blog