Thursday, May 1, 2008

I just have to show you this

I knew the garden was doing well..it was going wild on me!! The growth has been amazing..and to show you how amazing, take a look

This picture was taken April 22 of the tomato plants, the day I put the 'fertilized hay' over them
There is even a 'day stamp' on this picture of April 22.


Now take a look at this picture, same tomatoes, taken April 29. That's seven days later right??

OHHHMYGAWD! What a difference?? I was amazed myself! Had to see it in pictures to believe it. You can even spy the peppers barely up in the before picture, and see that they have grown a good bit in the after picture (4/29)
I've got another one for you!
Man-O-Man!
These are the cucs..the one on the left is April 22, the one on the right..after hay, April 29. WOW, what a difference huh? Gardening sure is a fun thing to watch isnt it?? Love it!

No comments: