Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bread Day

Knowing what the electric technician told me, today will be bread baking day!

I've got my starter going (made bread last week from it..was delish) and over the weekend the hubby and I purchased 2 more loaf pans, so I'll be baking 3 loafs at once this afternoon.
I may even add some muffins in there and bag them for the rest of the week to munch on. (cinnamon ones and blueberry ones!)
Wonder if I could make my biscuits all at the same time too and freeze those, pulling out however many we needed? That's something I may have to try too!

I guess I better get busy with the first mix and rise, doc appt at 11am, so after I get home, I can do the final rise and mix up the other things and begin baking away! I'm off!

I'll let you know how my experiment goes!

See ya next time......down on the farm!Sage

No comments: