Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Traveling back in time

I have returned from my jaunt to the past. After boarding our time machine and zipping through the wormhole we emerged in the Middle Ages to partake of a fun filled weekend of Royal Court, Jousting, War and Feasts galore.
Our chariot was jam packed with all the goodies we would need for the trip through time.  (and I do mean jam packed!)
We camped, we cooked, we ate, we attended Royal Court, jousting matches and drum circles. We gathered round fires to drink mead and share in the joy of conversation and laughs without the aid of modern conveniences.  It was sad to have to see it end, but our time in the past was near over and again we loaded up our chariot and transported back through the wormhole into the current ages. I think I prefer the Middle Ages.
Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

At Royal Court

Elchenburg Castle

On the Jousting Field

Another Jouster
If you would like to see more photos you can go "HERE" to see my facebook album (because it takes forever to upload them onto blogger)

This event was an "SCA" event. So if it intrigues you or interests you, I urge you to check out the SCA page, maybe you'll join us next time!

No comments: