Monday, April 4, 2011

Sprouting & Wine!

Would you drink for me?


 What does one of those have to do with the other?? Not much, but it's whats been going on here at the Farm. If you've read my blog before, then you know I occasionally volunteer my services to the SC Police Academy. Yep, I drink for the po po. After getting another call, I packed up my wine and headed to Columbia with Officer Buchanan (see above), this was to be an all day testing for an advanced class. I took along the camera!

My choice of alcohol, I mean, it was EARLY!
 Names have been changed to protect the innocent! Hahaha, I'm not naming names, but I do have permission to post the pics!
Two of my drinking partners.

Empty glass..one down, several more to go!
Two more drinking partners.


The whole gang (minus me), into a game of Quiddler!

" I SWEAR..it was THIS BIG!"
"Sure, sure..you're not the slightest drunk are you?"

Giddy maybe?

Texting while drinking?

Time to "BLOW!"
FIRST!! (you failed)

SECOND! (you fail!)

THIRD! (another fail!)

Trust me, we all failed, but we were supposed to! When it was time to go down for testing, there were 5 or 6 classes that had to test us. Normal roadside tests were administered along with some new and improved more detailed testing. Trust me, it truly was an all day event!


See ya next time......down on the farm! Sage

No comments: