Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Year

A break of one year and a break that I told no one about. Bad thing of me wasn't it.

Well, I'm back.
I hope to resurrect this blog in a big way. It will be combined with my garden blog. I've had lots of stuff going on in the last year, and hopefully they are over now and I can come back full circle here.  Not necessarily that my life will be slowing down, on the contrary, it will be just as busy, the difference being, busy at home and not away from home for 12 hours a day. (yep, 12 hours a day, 5 & 6 days week..couldn't stand it, gave it up)
I'm back to baking bread, back to quilting, back to crafting and already making my garden plans for this upcoming season. I've acquired a new pressure canner (Xmas present) and will be a busy little bee come this summer.
I'm already canning chicken that I got on sale, and have more to do.
So hang with me, give me some time to get some pics taken of what's new here in the Housewife's life and we'll start again.
Still doing it the old fashioned way, with old fashioned style!

The Hedgewife

2 comments:

The Craftivist said...

Welcome back.

Sage said...

THANKS!! It's feeling pretty good to be back again!