Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guess where we're going today?

THE THRIFT STORE!! Woohooo!
I love the Thrift store!
I'm on the lookout for 'non' electric items, such as a coffee grinder, a grain grinder, a pasta machine, a wood burning cook stove,  and of course, just the various good 'treasures' that one can find at Thrift stores. I always look for quilts, good baby clothes for the grans, kitchen gadgets and just the right furniture pieces. I'll grant you, the list above is really 'dreaming', but one never knows what one will find!  I can always hope!
We may even hit the Flea Market before the day is over! They usually have a HUGE farmers area where fresh fruits and veggies are always available! I can see more canning days ahead! :)


See ya next time......down on the farm! Sage

No comments: