Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas!

Yep, you read that right! Christmas! So tell me, what have you gotten ready, bought, made or prepared for this years upcoming Holiday?? There are only 330 days left until Christmas!! Go make, buy or find one Christmas gift this month, wrap it, label it and put it away! (hehehe) You'll be one step ahead of the game!  Heck, if you're feeling froggy, do TWO! And if you're like me with three grand-babies, 4 children (including in-laws) and one hubby (the most I can have..OR WANT) do one a month for each of them, ..wrap it, tag it and put it away!  If you do this I PROMISE you there will be no 'last minute' rush of shopping for you! :) Now, isn't that a GREAT idea? You have THREE days left in the month! GO ..GET..DO...MAKE..wrap, tag and put it away! I have faith in you!

See ya next time......down on the farm! Sage

3 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Now THAT is optomistic!! LOL Sounds like you found the hidden key to the Energizer Bunny! ;) I'm just not that into it right now but it sure sounds like a great idea.... I'm just thinking of bunnies! lol Have a great day, Sage. ♥

Ashley said...

Meh, not even thinking about Christmas at the moment! You can just make fun of me at the end of the year, because you're all done and I'm not :)!

Angela said...

You caught my interest with this topic for your post. My little 3 year old could not understand after Santa came why there was still merchandise on the shelves for Christmas. So I told her once January came there would be another Christmas this year. If we see anything she thinks is Christmas, she reminds me its for christmas in this new year. Anyway, I have already started making my ornaments for my Sept. craft show. Its a 3 day show and I love to get the little things that take up so much time to make out of the way early in the year. I have already bought a few gifts also. All I can get done, is that much out of the way, so I can enjoy the Holidays with less stress