Monday, December 7, 2009

Well, it's the beginning

Of another wonderful wintery week! (spell check says 'wintery' is wrong..it's wintry, but Dictionary.com says it's either..so there!)

As promised, your new 'FAIL' is at the bottom of the page. Mind you, I had read this before, but when I found it and read it again, I just about pee'd my pants from laughing so hard. So do yourself a favor, start your week with a smile and a giggle or two and go read it! Just scroll down you'll see it!

Christmas is just around the corner..are you ready? I'm no where near it! It's funny how that goes ..you have a WHOLE YEAR, you know it's coming it happens at the same time every year, but it seems to sneak up on you every time!..why is that I wonder?
I must get better organized for next year! (I say that every year!)
Now, for the good and the bad...

Good news to share..I've got a job interview on Tuesday..I'm pretty excited about that. I've waited a year for this one! I've got my fingers crossed! (cross yours too!)

Bad news: Sam, the black cat that we have has disappeared. He's been gone for several weeks now so I'm pretty sure he's not coming back. Not that I believe someone has him, but maybe one of the wild creatures (to include logging trucks and hunters!) we have out here got him or something to that effect. We'll keep our eyes out of course, but it's been an awfully long time already.

Have a festive and productive week!

See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best of luck with your job interview! Love your blog!
Happy Monday
Rose

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Hi Sage! Sorry about Sam, hope he comes back...
But GOOD LUCK with the job interview! I know how long you have waited for this and I hope that you get it, it's time for good news, right???
Hope to catch up with you soon.
Hugs, Nancy♥