Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here we are....

Just a few short days away from 'the big day'...are you ready??

Don't even ask if I'm ready..cuz *I* won't like the answer!!
All I can say is, I've got my decorations up. That's good isn't it?? Shopping?? what shopping? HA!

With 9 days left, I guess I better get something started huh? NAH!! Christmas will come and go whether I'm ready or not!
I will say I'm baking cookies today. Yep, that's my contribution..cookies.

We are all on pins and needles waiting for the newest addition to the family to arrive. She's due on Christmas day so it won't be long now!

Your newest weekly fail is at the bottom of the page. Since I'm an original Virginia girl, I couldn't resist this one. Hope you enjoy!

See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

1 comment:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Hi there Sage. Yep, we all seem to be behind this year it seems but you are right, ready or not....
Looking forward to hearing about the newest addition! Can't wait to see her :) Take care, hope to chat soon.
Nancy