Monday, June 29, 2009

Ahh the deep days of Summer

The photos you see above are of course, a joke..but if you know me, well then you know I probably couldn't resist!

It's almost the 4th of July and that holiday always brings memories of 'family'. Oh sure, it brings memories of heat, mosquitoes and a few other things too! My family usualy got together for the 4th. Sometimes it was a cookout at the park, sometimes it was crabs in the backyard, once in a blue moon it was even a trip to the beach. Either way, it was a family holiday..in the middle of the heat of July. (were we nuts!?!)
The pictures above are a compelation of one of those 'crab' fests we had along with some other random shots of my family (in one way or another) doing the random things we do. Some of it crazy, some of it serious, but all in fun!

My little family (Ashley1 & Erik, Niel & Ashley2 and of course Brayden & Ciannon) will all get together next Wednesday to enjoy some BBQ and Chicken for dinner, and all my babies will be with me. I can't WAIT!!

Just in case I don't get to post again before the 4th, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th..enjoy the day, stay cool if you can and eat a crab or two for me!


See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

1 comment:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Oh my gosh, Sage, I love the photos! They rock! It has been so long since we crossed paths, you have a great 4th of July weekend and look after that hubby of yours!