Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long time no see..

But it seems I just have not been HOME to do any bloggin'!

I did get to work in my craft room yesterday and get some 'way behind' crafts taken care of. Will post pics of those as soon as I get some done.
And I did update a few of the pictures above, so enjoy those. It seems to be a busy time around here, but then again, summer always is isn't it? Gee..I thought summer was 'vacation' time! (boy was I wrong!)
Anyway, maybe things will begin to settle here a bit and I can show you some more 'thrift' finds, craft goings on and even more of the Grandbabies. Oh yeah, and speaking of Grandbabies, seems that it's gonna happen again! Ashley, the daughter is expecting so Brayden is going to be a big brother come the first of the year. Time to start another quilt!!

See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

1 comment:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Wow, love those pic, keep them coming! What beautiful babies! And the dogs aren't so bad either! lol Good to have you back up and running, Sage, missed your posts!