Friday, January 23, 2009

The Weekly Grind

Well it's back to the weekly grind around here. What with the little this and the little that it seems I've gotten lost somewhere in the middle. So starting again.

Soon it will be time for the garden to go in and then my life will get REAL busy.

The hubby has been working tons of overtime so that his life consists of work work work and nothing more. He's up and gone before the sun comes up and isnt' getting home till the sun has set. Working 7 days a week like this too! It's crazy and I'm not sure what this company expects of their workers, but it's really starting to wear on everyone's nerves just a bit.
Believe it or not, even that has thrown me off schedule.

Sometimes..just the littlest thing will 'throw me off'..how bout you?

No comments: