Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm OFF!

I'm heading out in about 1/2 hour for an out of state trip. I did get to finish one of those projects I spoke of earlier though. Wanna see?? Ok..here it is!
I haven't made it look old yet, but I will do that when I get back. Here's a close up so you can see it better.



I like it. That's my style of prim! Simple stuff. Not too much, but fun stuff.

Anyway, hubby brought me a present the other day. I've looked at this guy 100x's I know, but would not pay the price they wanted for it. (no one else would pay the price either, cuz they were sittin there for a long time!) They went down by 10$ last week, and then when he went back to the store without me a few days ago and they had gone down 1/2 of their original price. So he bought it for me. He's the new 'COCK OF THE HOUSE!" Since I don't have one of these outside with my ladies, I got a fake one for INSIDE the house! Take a look, I think he's just too cool!



Well, that's it for today! I gotta get rolling up the road! I'll see you on my return!
Have fun..and and I'll see you in a few days ............down on the farm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love him!!! He is not the kind to flog ya. Good thinking!!