Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Afternoon!


It has been a while since I have worked on this page. Not that I haven't wanted to mind you, but I've been super busy as well as formulating something in my head for the Hedgewives page.

Let's discuss todays biggest problem. The Economy. The price of gas, the price of groceries, the price of living in general and what we can do about it. How can we help ourselves? Take a day or the rest of this evening to think about it. Tomorrow, will be the first post on the Economy. Come share your thoughts! I'll soon be opening up a Hedgewives forum for us to discuss some of these topics as well. I hope to gather all the Hedgewives together and work on spending less, saving more and doing more at home. Let's work on it together.
Get registered, let's start posting! Click here for the new forum. The Hedgewife



Sage, the Hedgewife.

1 comment:

Rebecca of Sunny Morning Farm said...

OMG!!! What can't you do???? I love the forum but I am way too tired to post tonight but I will hop on tomorrow!!

This is way too cool!!!

Becky