Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Sun is finally out!

With a week of rain and many gloomy days that followed we are finally seeing some of the suns rays this morning!!
I've washed and hung the quilts on the line this morning so they can be 'fresh' for their summertime storage. I think I'll even throw up the windows again today! The weatherman says out temps are going to be in the 70's, and today, I just might believe him.
I plan on doing some more garden work today as well. Got some boxes to weed and some seeds to plant! So make sure you meet me at the Garden Gate!

Had to go shopping last night, and for some reason, I am just not a shopper. Not that I can't do it or find the best bargain for my dollar, I just don't care to shop. It's very 'unwomenly' from what I hear. People tell me 'shopping' is in a womens genes,...(heh!) Well, I must have missed out in that department. I really have to be in the mood to shop. Last night was not one of them. ((Sigh))

I dreamed of babies last night! Of course, we all know I've got two grandbaby's on the way, so this is probably not an odd thing, but the dream itself was odd. Of course, most of my dreams are! Babies were everywhere! That's a lot of quilts! LOL

Well, I'm off to finish up my daily rounds. Have some more laundry to hang on the line, some to fold and put away and the garden and chickens to tend to today! See you next time, here on the Farm!

No comments: