Friday, April 4, 2008

Another day in the world of

Well, here we go again, the sun has not quit breached the horizon, but I'm up anyway. Isn't that what you're supposed to do on a farm, small or big?? Aren't you supposed to 'get up with the chickens'? Too bad my chickens aren't off their roosts yet! Here it is, just after 6 AM and I'm up and still trying to figure out why!?
We are due for rain again today. That will make 5 days in a row it has rained, which means, no planting this weekend. It's hard to plant in a mud field. (BLEH). Not to mention it's supposed to rain on Saturday as well. I guess that means I'll be delivering the crib to my daughters house this weekend. That's a good thing though.
Well, I guess I'll get an early start on all my work, I mean, I AM up, so I might as well get started. See you in the funny papers!

No comments: