Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Want to see what I've been doing?

I know that here, on Sagewood Farm and on the Hedgewife, posts have been few and far between. There are several reasons for this..really! (I kid you not) First; I was sick..came down with the creepin' crud the hubby had, knocked me out of doing much of anything for about a week and two, I've been doing some 'house revamping'..but the BIG reason is.....well, it's garden season and it's just easier if I show you in pictures.


Overview of garden #2



Collards

Potatoes

Yellow Squash



Well, I'll have to try and download the rest of the pics tomorrow..Blogger is taking FOREVER to do just 3 or 4! ARGHHH! I'm done.

See ya next time......down on the farm! Sage

1 comment:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Oh I wish, I wish...can't even buy transplants here no less plant a garden. It looks wonderful as usual, Sage, you grow the nicest gardens!! Mary, Mary, quite contrary... LOL Thanks for the pics!