Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm BACK!!

That's scary isn't it?

After driving from here (SC) to VA, two days in VA, then driving to upstate NY, 3 days in NY then driving back to VA, one day in VA, and finally driving home (SC) ..whew! That's a lot of driving, let me tellya!
As you can see I've updated the page to reflect the 'season'..hope you like it.
AHH YES...Something new has been added. As promised I will be featuring a 'FAIL' pic each week, so scroll to the bottom of the page to see a great one!
Now it's time to get out all the decorations and begin the process! I'll have most of my family with me for Christmas so this is exciting!! I've got to decorate, plan dinner still do some crafting and shopping..lots to do, must get busy!

See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

No comments: