Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures are up!

Ok..as per requested..Kitchen and Dinning room.

As promised, I've got decorated, finished, completed pictures below for you to see.
The dinning room slide show is first, the kitchen is second!

I still need my frame for around my kitchen window. Hubby has been working some long hours, so he has not had time to cut it for me yet.

That cabinet over the freezer has no door..why? I haven't decided if I'm going to put the door back on yet...I kinda like it open! I decided not to paint the shelves white, since we just put those up a few months back and taking them down and stripping them would be a PAIN!

Almost all my baskets have been hung on the wall above the fridge side of the kitchen and I've got room for PLENTY more..WOOHOO Thrift Store ..HERE I COME!

Much of what you'll see here is Thrift Store re-do's, Flea Market and Yard Sale finds. If it's not one of those, it's usually something I made myself. Nothing is perfect, but I like it that way!

And please remember..this is a home..it is not a magazine wannabe. We live here, so you will see magnets on the fridge and alphabet magnets on the freezer..I have small grandchildren and great nieces that come to visit. Mimi's house would not be a place of good memories if they couldn't touch anything now would it? You'll see dog food and cat food containers along with various other 'day to day' things. I USE my kitchen, I cook a lot and always keep things 'out and easy to reach and use. Like I said..we LIVE here. I hope you enjoy the slide show below!

See ya next time......down on the farm!

Sage

No comments: