Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I collected more booty

Today! I haven't taken pictures, but I will soon. I'm busy with tending the garden and preparing for an out of state trip.
Here's what I collected in the garden today
Lettuce, green beans, squash, banana peppers and cucumbers. And holymoly the cucumbers I've got! I tell you, it's the year of the cucumber! I've put up so many jars of bread and butter pickles it's not funny, and with about 20-30lbs more of cucumbers sitting on my counter right now, I guess I'll putting up a few more jars today! I've got to pick up some of the pickling spices before I can do any dills, but that's next on my list!

So tell me, how's your garden doing?

Oh yeah, remember those 'watermelons' I had in the garden. Well, surprise surprise..they are not watermelons either. They are PUMPKINS!!! Fitting for a broom flying gardner don't you think!

Will post pics soon, but the garden needs weeding, so why don't you grab your garden apron and..............meet me at the garden gate!

No comments: