Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi again!!

Well, it's been a few days since I've updated the Farm Blog here, but today is the day!
As most of you know, we recently went on a Smokey Mountain vacation for a family reunion.
I've promised pictures and a story go along since we returned, but life got a little busy 'round here with new babies and such, so the story was put on hold.

I'm here to say, the first installment of our Smokey Moutain Saga has been put in place. Since the story is going to be a continuing one, and one of length, I've placed it on a Sagewood Story Hour page. I invite you to click here Sagewood Story Hour for your enjoyment and read the first chapter, The Pickles and the Mountain. I've put a link to the seperate Story Hour page to the left, in the Sagewood Links section. I'll put dates up when I add a new installment, so make sure you check back often for the continuing saga.



With all that said, I'm off to do some laundry, the drudgery of the day and relax. It's been one heck of a week around here!

See you on the story page....and down on the farm!

No comments: