Monday, April 7, 2008

G'mornin!

Today I have an appointment. Well *I* don't, it's Cami our little Jack Russell. Somehow, over the past 5 days or so she has hurt her leg to the point where she wasn't even walking across the room to me by last Friday night. So I called the Vet on Saturday, they were swamped, no appointments available, and wait time to get worked in was 3+ hours! ACK! So I made an appointment for her for today, kept her as pain free as I could, and that little snot..by Sunday night she was up and walking, running, playing, jumping..well just being a normal Russell again. ((Sigh)) We are going to keep the appointment though, she's due for shots and her yearly check up anyway..so we are off to the Vet this morning.
I got out of bed this morning even before the Sun!...Early rising allows me to get much done though, so tis a good thing. The beds have been striped, two loads of laundry washed, the dishwasher emptied..it's all good! I'd love to hang the sheets out today if the weather will cooperate, but I'm not sure what's in store for the day yet. I guess I'll have to go and find out.
So enjoy your day, I'm off to check the weather (although I doubt I'll trust the weatherman!), to see what the day ahead holds for me. Till next time!

No comments: